Anxious Mom has nominated me for the Love-Hate Challenge. I am supposed to write down 10 things I love, 10 things I hate and nominate 10 bloggers for the challenge.
10 Things I Love
- My family – my lovely boys, my husband, my parents and my brother.
- Maxie (The Tufted Ear Bird Dog) and his trusty companion – Mikey.
- Early summer mornings on the patio when everything is cool and quiet.
- Coming home from work at the end of a long day – all the worries are left on the front doorstep.
- Chocolate mousse (Julia Childs’ recipe)
- The smell of dirt when digging in the garden
- Dinner on the table (that I didn’t cook)
- Empty laundry baskets
- Clean and tidy house
10 Things I Hate
- Cell phone companies (watch out for an entire post on this issue)
- Cable companies
- Late patients that don’t apologize for their tardiness
- Being asked “When is dinner going to be ready?” when I am busting my butt in the kitchen and everyone else is laying around doing nothing.
- People that talk and talk and talk and never stop.
- Full laundry baskets and no one has made any attempt to start the laundry but yet complain they have no clean clothes to wear.
- The squeaking of Styrofoam in the summer
- Summer days when the temperature is over 105 degrees – stuck inside
- Car trouble
- People that take themselves way too seriously.
And my 10 nominees are (Please do not feel pressured to participate, just know that I really enjoy your blog):
- Baffled Baboon
- Anchors and Butterflies
- Flip Flops Everyday
- Four Camels and a Coffee To Go
- Manee Trautz
- Reviews by Bethany
- Oldest Daughter and Red Headed Sister
- Solveig Werner
Thanks to ohio.edu for the photo.