Anxious Mom has nominated me for the Love-Hate Challenge. I am supposed to write down 10 things I love, 10 things I hate and nominate 10 bloggers for the challenge.
10 Things I Love
- My family – my lovely boys, my husband, my parents and my brother.
- Maxie (The Tufted Ear Bird Dog) and his trusty companion – Mikey.
- Early summer mornings on the patio when everything is cool and quiet.
- Coming home from work at the end of a long day – all the worries are left on the front doorstep.
- Chocolate mousse (Julia Childs’ recipe)
- The smell of dirt when digging in the garden
- Dinner on the table (that I didn’t cook)
- Empty laundry baskets
- Clean and tidy house
10 Things I Hate
- Cell phone companies (watch out for an entire post on this issue)
- Cable companies
- Late patients that don’t apologize for their tardiness
- Being asked “When is dinner going to be ready?” when I am busting my butt in the kitchen and everyone else is laying around doing nothing.
- People that talk and talk and talk and never stop.
- Full laundry baskets and no one has made any attempt to start the laundry but yet complain they have no clean clothes to wear.
- The squeaking of Styrofoam in the summer
- Summer days when the temperature is over 105 degrees – stuck inside
- Car trouble
- People that take themselves way too seriously.
And my 10 nominees are (Please do not feel pressured to participate, just know that I really enjoy your blog):
- Baffled Baboon
- Anchors and Butterflies
- Flip Flops Everyday
- Four Camels and a Coffee To Go
- Manee Trautz
- Reviews by Bethany
- Oldest Daughter and Red Headed Sister
- Solveig Werner
Thanks to ohio.edu for the photo.
Categories: Miscellaneous, Personal
I like this challenge! Although I am not nominated, I think I will post something similar (but with a freelance twist) in the coming weeks. 🙂
Oh! That’s great!!! Look forward to seeing it (especially the freelance twist part)!!!
Oh thanks for the nomination, I have been a bit absent from the blogosphere lately (unplanned events) and now being lazy on a holiday. But I will get to it eventually 🙂
Only if you have time – hope everything is okay!
Thanks! I will have to get my thinking cap on as I am pretty sure I have a list somewhere in my head. I had to wonder about the squeaking of styrofoam in the summer… How did that come about?
That sound is like nails on a chalkboard for me – it makes me cringe so bad – but it only really bugs me in the summer. Go figure. Some things cannot be explained!!!!!
Congratulations on the award!! 🙂
Woah – just noticing this now. Thanks so much for the nomination! I’ll get started right away.
Only if you have time. I know you are a busy Baboon, doing Baboon things!!!!!
why was i never nominated for this?
Do you want to be? Cause I can do it!!!! You betcha!!!!
lol it’s fine. it’s too late anyways. thank you for the offer 🙂
Ok. I have other things up my sleeve. :)))
lol don’t worry about it…I am not crazy over awards here anyways. I was just teasing you 😛
Oh! Okay!!!!! :))
so sorry about this. but will take a challenge if you have anything for me 😉
Okedoke – doing the Five Photo, Five Challenge right now. It’s tougher than I thought it was going to be. You want in?
I feel bad to say this but this actually a bad time…I am so sorry 🙁
It’s alright, don’t fret my friend. Hope everything is okay!
everything is good…thank you for asking and the offer 🙂 by the way are you still in the mood for some good west Indian music 🙂
Yes. Of course!!!!!!
Hi my friend!!!! I nominated you for the Five Photo Five Series Photo Challenge. Hope that is okay. I would link you to the instructions, but I don’t know how to do that. Will come to your site and leave a message.
lol you really didn’t have to but thanks 🙂