My blogging friend, Sheila Renee Parker, paranormal, romance and fantasy author (and my very first blog follower) has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank-you so much Sheila!!!!
Here are her questions to her award nominees:
1. What inspires you to be the person you see in the mirror?
This is kind of a hard question for me, because I don’t always like the image I see staring back at me. I generally try to avoid looking at myself in the mirror.
2. What are some of your favorite things in life and why?
Sunset, sunrise, the air outside after a good rain. The first leaves of Spring. The quiet in the early morning. A good cup of tea. Clean sheets. A new bar of soap. Afternoon naps. Freshly turned soil. A baby’s laugh.
3. How do you unwind at the end of a busy day?
Sitting on the patio, talking to my husband, with my dogs at my side, drinking a cup of freshly brewed tea.
4. What is your favorite thing about writing a blog?
That I can write about anything and everything. The instant feedback. The camaraderie of blogging friends around the world. Learning about others, their worlds, their interests and their passions.
5. Any words of wisdom you’d care to share?
Guilt is a wasted emotion. If you know that doing something is going to make you feel guilty, then that is a good enough reason for you not to do it.
Now for my questions:
- If you could have any super power bestowed upon you, which one would you want and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- What is one of your favorite movies, which you have watched on multiple occasions?
- If you had to give up one convenience appliance, which one would it be; your washing machine, your vacuum cleaner or your microwave?
- What is your favorite post on your blog and why? (Please include link, so we too can enjoy reading it.)
My nominees are:
Anyone who wants to answer these questions and follow the rules. I find it so hard to locate nominees (that have not already been nominated), so please participate if you feel up to it and have the time!!!!
The rules of this award are simple:
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
* Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
* Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
* Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
tea and biscuit – guardian.com
first selfie ever – en.wikipedia.org